Thursday, January 29, 2009

Brett Dennen

My in studio guest today is Brett Dennen. He will be coming by the station at 2pm central and it will air in Nashville, TN on 100.1 fm WRLT and online at Lightning100.com He has a show tonight at The Exit In with Nashville's own Erin McCarley. She is an up and coming Nashville Pop Star.

I'm looking forward to chatting with Brett. He has been on the show a couple times now and I first met him at Bonnaroo in 2005. It is great to see him doing so well and having lots of success. He has a cool video posted on his website BrettDennen.NET (which is a really great site) and I am including it in this blog. It is a piece they did on him on the tv station Current. I am a big fan of the station, which has an MTV meets y2k09 feel to me. Hope you can tune in and catch the show tonight if you can.

Click Here to see the video


No comments: