Monday, September 15, 2008

Keating Daniel Buckley

On Friday September 12th, 2008 my first son was born!

Keating Daniel Buckley. 8lbs 6oz 20in


He was healthy and the fact that he was a boy came as a complete surprise! We had found out what our first was and almost did not find out what our second was. We had it in an envelope and gave in when family was over for a celebration. This time we held out and did not find out until he was born. My wife did have a pretty solid hunch it was a boy though. She said everything was different this time. His sisters were certainly excited to hold him though!

Here is a photo of big sister getting to hold him

Here is one of little big sister getting to hold him


Here is one of daddy getting to hold him


I have more pictures on myspace and facebook, so look me up if you haven't seen them yet. I will be taking the next week off work and putting in half days the following week. As we continue to adjust to our newly expanded family. Heather Lose will be covering my airshift until then. Thanks to Heather, Justin, Nadine, Fred, and the whole Tuned In Broadcasting / Lightning 100 staff for helping to make my time off possible. We said if we had a boy we would have another, so look out 2009!

2 comments:

Barnsley Fashion Creatives said...

I kind of stumbled across your blog, but congratulations! he's gorgeous! Congrats!

Tim said...

Congratulations Dan! That's great!