Sunday, June 14, 2009






This is Josh Combs again, Dan's intern. I first came to Bonnaroo in 2005 and was thoroughly impressed with just how much amazing music there was in one place. This year has been no exception, the only down side is that is just so hard to make up your mind on where you want to be. For the most part, I've been trying to catch a few songs at almost every show. Wilco wowed the crowd with what some are calling the best performance they had ever seen. Nine Inch Nails was an unbeleivable sensory overload. Ben Harper and Relentless 7 was a show I was looking forward to the most, and it was no disappointment. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band played an enduring set that lasted almost 4 hours! MGMT was no surprise one of the best shows of the night for me. Finally, Moe. wrapped things up playing into the sunrise, and this is all just what happened last night! I wish I could see every band that's here this weekend, but sometimes you have to make sacrifices. Here are a couple more pictures from the weekend so far.

From http://danbuckley.blogspot.com/

No comments: